When decided that to develop myself as a coach, I immersed myself in the ICF Core Competencies. As part of my coach development, I participated in a Mentor Coaching Certification with inviteCHANGE. I work with dedicated and growth oriented Coaches to explore their learning edges and support their coaching development.
Are you in need of mentor coaching hours?
Maybe you are ready to renew your ACC credentials or apply for your ACC, maybe you are ready to move from ACC to PCC?
Do you want to deepen your understanding of the ICF Core Competencies? Develop your coaching acumen in your coaching sessions? Get better results with your clients? Stop taking off the “Coach Hat” and putting on the “Consultant Hat”? Grow and improve yourself as a coach?
Or, do you know the Core Competencies and you want to develop your artfulness in using them in your Coaching Practice?
ICF requires Mentoring for coaches who are renewing their ACC credentials, and for those on the ACSTH pathway for ACC and for those coaches on the ACSTH pathway from ACC to PCC.
Mentor Coaching offers you the opportunity to grow your skill and artfulness as a coach. It provides you with an outside perspective, helps you to look at choice points in your coaching sessions, deepens your mastery in using the core competencies, and invites you to explore what is possible with your clients.
The ICF Website speaks to the reasoning behind Mentor Coaching, in a nutshell, it helps us to expand our talents and helps us to develop as coaches.
I trained with inviteCHANGE in their mentor coaching program and I am an inviteCHANGE certified mentor coach. I work within a framework to support your growth as an exceptional coach. I appreciate and honor coaches who are life-long learners, I too am always working on developing my craft.
All the Mentor Coaching packages include:
- An initial session to develop a clear agreement on what Core Competencies you want to be looking at and developing
- My passion is to support you in your quest for excellence.
- My attention is on you and your coaching skills and behaviors.
- I will reflect on what you are doing well, citing specific examples, words, phrases, and behaviors.
- I will invite you to explore your growth edges.
- The mentor coaching requires a 30-minute coaching call for each mentor session.
- You will complete a self-assessment form of your coaching. The form is easy to fill out and the process will deepen your insights into where your Core Competency strengths are and where your learning edges are. The purpose is for you to gain insight into your coaching so that you can support your clients powerfully.
- I will listen to your 30-minute recorded coaching calls and take notes.
- We will have 30-minute feedback conversation to address specific development interests that you might have.
- You will drive the focus and guide me in how best to support you and give you feedback.
- We will work together as peers and in a collegial manner.
- I will send you a self-assessment form.
- I will send you Client Release paperwork for your 30 minute recorded Client Calls
- We can meet face to face using a Zoom Room. Or, we can meet by phone.
- After we have completed the Mentor Coaching, I will provide you with documentation of the hours that we have mentored together, for your renewal or application.